Re: [NSW] Female Guards/Drivers

> Exactly what's your problem with equal opportunity? Doesn't it just mean
> that the best person gets the job? Are you saying you should automatically
> get the job just because you were born here?
>
> > half the time these people can not even get the names of stations right
> when
> > they are speaking or you just cant understand them full stop.
>
> Shame you didn't use a few more full stops, actually.
>
> Or am I replying to a troll?
>
> Daniel, native of Sydney, living in Melbourne
> --
> Daniel Bowen
> dbowen at custard dot net dot au

 No equal opportunity means exactly the opposite of what its name says.
There is such a thing as affirmative action where railways think they can get
exemptions under the anti discrimination act and blatantly discriminate by
hirng FEMALES ONLY if they so wish. Basically, if your a white Australian
male who is heterosexual, your life will be fucked in future. I have sworn
many times that, if there is such a thing as a 2nd life, Im gonna be born a
disabled black lesbian. That way all the governments can bend down backwards
to me all my life. -- CityRail driver, and big fan of HO and 5", 71/4" guage
trains

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.