Re: [NSW] Female Guards/Drivers

"Andrew" <atailby@mpx.com.au> wrote in message
85bc0n$jrb$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:85bc0n$jrb$1@news1.mpx.com.au...
> When i tryed to get a job as a station ass i went down to fill out the
forms
> and no joke the amount of people from overseas trying to get the same job
> was a joke what about jobs for us australians who are white and were  born
> in this country how about giving us some of the jobs instead of this equal
> op shit that everytrue blue aussie has to cop every time we go for job
when

So did you get the job?

Exactly what's your problem with equal opportunity? Doesn't it just mean
that the best person gets the job? Are you saying you should automatically
get the job just because you were born here?

> half the time these people can not even get the names of stations right
when
> they are speaking or you just cant understand them full stop.

Shame you didn't use a few more full stops, actually.

Or am I replying to a troll?

Daniel, native of Sydney, living in Melbourne
--
Daniel Bowen
dbowen at custard dot net dot au