Re: [NSW] Female Guards/Drivers

When i tryed to get a job as a station ass i went down to fill out the forms
and no joke the amount of people from overseas trying to get the same job
was a joke what about jobs for us australians who are white and were  born
in this country how about giving us some of the jobs instead of this equal
op shit that everytrue blue aussie has to cop every time we go for job when
half the time these people can not even get the names of stations right when
they are speaking or you just cant understand them full stop.
What hope have we now with the olymipics just a few months away with every
tom dick and harry coming into this country the system will be a right mess
and chaos will take over
andrew
Neil D B <anb727@hotmail.com> wrote in message
85b70s$1ji$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:85b70s$1ji$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> In article <3876D89A.4E1CC35C@tac.com.au>,
>   Roscoe <rawalker@tac.com.au> wrote:
> > If the women can't do the same job as the men they shouldn't be there.
> > When I started my job 11 1/2 yrs ago (not to do with railways) ANYONE
> > applying for the job was required to be able to lift at least 16 kg of
> > luggage for trips as part of the selection process. Equal pay should
> > mean equal work.
> >

>  Here is some more loonacy on these dumb ass female guards. First of all,
> have heard that the latest guards schools are ALL FEMALES. It is an
absolute
> nonsense that the railways are allowed to get away with it. These hairy
> armpitted feminists should go to hell, get a life, and find something
WORTH