Re: [NSW] Female Guards/Drivers

In article <3876D89A.4E1CC35C@tac.com.au>,
  Roscoe <rawalker@tac.com.au> wrote:
> If the women can't do the same job as the men they shouldn't be there.
> When I started my job 11 1/2 yrs ago (not to do with railways) ANYONE
> applying for the job was required to be able to lift at least 16 kg of
> luggage for trips as part of the selection process. Equal pay should
> mean equal work.

 Here is some more loonacy on these dumb ass female guards. First of all, I
have heard that the latest guards schools are ALL FEMALES. It is an absolute
nonsense that the railways are allowed to get away with it. These hairy
armpitted feminists should go to hell, get a life, and find something WORTH
fighting for than what theyre doing now.  Another thing is, Ive heard a story
that, there is a new female guard out now, who is too afraid to work a train
across the Harbour Bridge. She says she is afraid the train will derail and
theyll all be killed. What a dumb ass bitch if Ive ever heard of one. She
should be sacked and sent to the loony bin, where most female guards belong.
Thats it for now, thats my opinion and I welcome yours. -- CityRail driver,
and big fan of HO and 5", 71/4" guage trains

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.