Re: [NSW] Female Guards/Drivers

If the women can't do the same job as the men they shouldn't be there.
When I started my job 11 1/2 yrs ago (not to do with railways) ANYONE
applying for the job was required to be able to lift at least 16 kg of
luggage for trips as part of the selection process. Equal pay should
mean equal work.

As for the bombardment of announcements tell 'em if they gotta do it at
least make it entertaining :-)

My 5c worth,
Ross