Re: Cumberland Line was (Re: NYE Fireworks in Sydney)

Worse when you have a semi-fast suburban service that is late running...they
cancel the stops between Hornsby and Epping and run non stop from HBY-EPG,
then Eastwood, West Ryde then Strathfield, mostly empty!

Will they diverting some services from Hornsby via Main North to the
Parra-Chatswood line when it opens?

Rod Gayford <rjaygee@smartchat.net.au> wrote in message
84otqc$8m3$1@merki.connect.com.au">news:84otqc$8m3$1@merki.connect.com.au...
> I could be cynical for thinking that the main Northern Line suburban
service
> will never be upgraded because of the M2 tollway. I think it was the 1994
or
> so timetable that introduced a 15 minute service on the main Northern
Line.