[NSW] Current rolling stock availability

What would be the current rolling stock availability of the CityRail
suburban fleet? I remember back in 1995 they reported 85% and said it would
"improve" to 87% by 1997.

And going back some time I remember someone mentioning "sector 4" being
Central to Olympic Park and Blacktown. At the moment I've seen more sector 2
trains doing its runs than anything else. Is it because sector 2 has this
huge over supply of S sets during the weekend or what? just look at those
Olympic Park trains from Central on weekends--sector 2  8 car S sets, with
around 3 passengers combined in all of the 8 cars....