Re: Goodbye Overland - We All Let You Down!

> Would be fairly late in the evening (at Melbourne at least) and would
there
> be the demand? The dining end of the carriage is only for sleeper
> passengers, remember, and there are normally a maximum of 40 of them.
Get the train in around 18:30 as a "cafe on the platform" I think
most of the commuters/ country travellers are happy to use them and no
point of leaving the carriages in the shed all day. That was what
Sydney/Melbourne Express did with their "Murray Resturant".
Sydney/Melbourne Express usually pulled in an hour an half before the
departure and served dinner to all passengers regardless of they
travelling this train or not.

--
Cheers

James