Re: Goodbye Overland - We All Let You Down!

\> I went and had a look when in Melbourne - the "Club" Car is an
absolute
> joke - it is nothing more than a glorified dining car, and is barely
a patch
> on the old Overland Club Car that we all knew and loved.
>
> Dave

No Dave,  the Kookaburra Club Car is more then just a "joke", it
provides good breakfast service and reasonable comfort, most of the
passenger won't stay there for more then half hour anyway, If you don't
believe it try the alternative.....airline food.

Actually GSR can try to bring carriages into Spnecer Street earlier and
serve passengers dinner, just like what Sydney/Melbourne Express did.

--
Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/