Re: Goodbye Overland - We All Let You Down!

> >McDonalds? :-) <g,d,r>
>
> Red Rooster in the Bourke St Mall has an English Breakfast - 3
sausages,
> bacon, hash brown, eggs (scrambled or poached) and toast, plus
coffee, for
> $3.95 - it was right on the way when I was going to tennis too (funny
that!)

> Dave

None of these can compare with the lovely crossants with egg and good
quality bacon toasts, coffee, juice, ceral available on the Overland.
the club car on Overland been used only once a day, GSR should consider
serving dinner as well, just like Sydney/Melbourne Express, say pull
the train in earlier dinner can be available to all passengers the
dinner not necessary have to be include in the fare thus can be use by
any passengers or even Sydney XPT.
--
Cheers

James