Re: Goodbye Overland - We All Let You Down!

Michael Kurkowski wrote in message
<8ECD9C9BCtelstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net>...
>thalytgv@my-deja.com said:
>
>>You really should make a trip now, after GSR refurn\bished the carriages
>>the compartments and seats are so much better then before,
>>and whereelse can you get a hot cooked big breakfast ?
>
>McDonalds? :-) <g,d,r>

Red Rooster in the Bourke St Mall has an English Breakfast - 3 sausages,
bacon, hash brown, eggs (scrambled or poached) and toast, plus coffee, for
$3.95 - it was right on the way when I was going to tennis too (funny that!)

Dave