Re: [QR] 2000 Class Railcars

In article <877m97$ged$1@news1.mpx.com.au>,
  "Dave Proctor" <thadocta@spambait.dingoblue.net.au> wrote:
> Graham Watkins wrote in message <3896e213.0@galaxy.globec.com.au>...
> >The 2000 class railcars have ceased operation on the Yeerongpilly to
> Corinda
> >services. The service is now (at least on 31/1 and 1/2) worked by a 4
car
> >ICE train.
>
> The best equipped service in Australia over that distance, I would
imagine.

> Soudns like a case of overkill to me - why don't they put the ICE on
the
> North Coast services (Nambour services) to replace an EMU and use the
EMU on
> the Yeerongpilly - Corinda services?
>
> Dave

I heard of ICE have problems with platform heights on North Coast
service(As well as Gold coast rail service).

QR really don't know what to do with them don't they?

How about replace Bundaberg tilt train with ICEs? so passengers don't
have to fed up with a 5am departure time.
--
Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/