Re: [QR] 2000 Class Railcars

Good point, after looking at the multiple unit depot at Mayne the other day
there seems to be plenty of SMUs & EMUs to use on that service. The
patronage on the Yeerongpilly to Corinda service isn't that much any way so
a three car EMU would suffice, even the twocar ICE unit would do (EMD+EMM).

Dean A Stalker
Ph: (07) 3886 0809
Email: dstalker2000@hotmail.com
Web Page: http://www.crosswinds.net/~qrhistory/