Re: Screens savers on message boards?

glad of the colour change.. i always hated melbournes green/yellow stripes.
it looks too tacky.

QR EMUs SMUs and IMUs all have a highly reflective yellow stripe along the
side at the bottom of the entire unit.. and as for the cab visibility..
well, if u were on the tracks and a train were comming at u u'd have to be
blind to miss that yellow cab!  :)

tom.

8E526C039telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net">news:8E526C039telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net...