Re: Screens savers on message boards?

No,

Hillside are replacing the green and gold on the /side/ with a dark green
(more a blue green) and a reddish yellow (I am only assuming this at this
stage). Wonder if the front will get the same treatment. At the moment the
only part with the new colours is the "Hillside - A New Train Of Thought"
sticker on the side next to the driver door.

As far as visibility goes, i believe the greeen/gold stripes do nothing
anyway. How about a highly reflective white stripe along the bottom of the
cab?

Regards
Michael

Thomas Fothergill said on 01-Oct-1999 in