Re: Screens savers on message boards?

I fully agree... Reinstate the teacup livery on the Comengs (As much as
people hated it, its better than the green and gold sh** we put up with
now) and de-stripe the hitachis.

On that topic, I did see a de-striped hitachi pulling into Flinders Street
last week (had it's side stickers still, just no front stripes) and it
looked great :) Now can we see it done to /all/ the hitachis?

If we ever get to see the 4D back in service, Install "Tangara" panels on
the side (resized accordingly).

On all locomotives, reinstate the VR livery, and use brunswick green for
the freight vic locos, blue for the NE locos (i.e. the FV livery will be
identical to the VR livery, just green and with FV instead of VR, as was
originally planned i believe?

Anyways enough dreaming :-)

Regards
Michael

Thomas Fothergill said on 30-Sep-1999 in