Re: Screens savers on message boards?

There is one, i think on platform 1 of Parliament that reads

"WERRIBEE Platform 6" when blank (In reference to the monitor being at
Flinders Street)

It's been quite a while now since northern group line trains have run
from platform 6 at Flinders Street. It's also been a while since we have
had road 5A :(

Now wonder when they will remove 1A and 9A in lieu of all the other
sidings, points, boxes being removed. No doubt when it's all finished
though, the whole system will be a huge royal f***up.

and they call it making it more efficient... (Okay, the Flinders-St to
Richmond section has improved considerably without Jolimont Railyards,
nothing else will though).

Regards
Michael