Re: CityRail Urban Myths (Was How can we make trains run later?)

'Twas a dark and stormy night on Mon, 27 Sep 1999 10:26:58 GMT as Michael
<mk@netstra.com.au> took time out from the neverending quest to rid the world of
grues and wrote:

> Arriving at Central one afternoon, I stood in the doorway of a Tangara
> and as soon as it opened, I was nearly pushed back by all the people
> barging in.

Yes, this is my pet peeve.  And the worst offenders are young people.

> My Solution(tm): Push straight through the arrogant pigs forcing their
> way in, knocking one sort of off balance. Simple, effective, and he did
> mutter something to me. Other people gave me dirty looks.

That is how I solve the problem.  Several times I have knocked people flying.
Usually those I knock over learn to stand back the next time.

Catchya

   http://www.ozemail.com.au/~kingpin1