Re: Tram Announcements: another Victorian election conspiracy theory

On Sun, 19 Sep 1999 08:34:49 +1000, "WhaleOilBeefHooked"
<daproc@spambait.umpires.com> wrote:

>George Dragicevic <georged@melbpc.org.au> wrote in message
>37e403d8.1272619@news.melbpc.org.au">news:37e403d8.1272619@news.melbpc.org.au...
>> On Sat, 18 Sep 1999 17:27:53 +1000, "WhaleOilBeefHooked"
>> <daproc@spambait.umpires.com> wrote:
>>
>> >George Dragicevic <georged@melbpc.org.au> wrote in message
>> >37e33a21.404251@news.melbpc.org.au">news:37e33a21.404251@news.melbpc.org.au...
>> >

>You are practicing civil disobedience - there is nothing civil in that.

Yeah I'm disobedient. When something is stuffed as is our metcard
system and when they coerce the public for their own purposes to make
up deficiencies in that system, well that requires disobedience. You
do the right thing in your own mind and validate away. I'm quite happy
with my stance on the issue.
regards,

George Dragicevic
Melbourne PC User Group