Re: Tram Announcements: another Victorian election conspiracy theory

George Dragicevic <georged@melbpc.org.au> wrote in message
37e09de0.1441612@news.melbpc.org.au">news:37e09de0.1441612@news.melbpc.org.au...

> Nothing wrong with that, but I'm not doing their accounting for them
> by sheep-like validating of a long term met ticket. They can work it
> out for themselves as far as I'm concerned.

So what was the difference before when there were conductors? You had to get
your ticket out to show them, the only difference now is that you get your
ticket out to shove it in a machine.

Don't come to Sydney (or Adelaide, or Brisbane) - you won't get on the bus
in the first place without validating your ticket - even if it IS a long
term (quarterly or yearly).

DaveP