Re: Pendennis Castle

On Sat, 18 Sep 1999 12:16:06 +1000, David Bromage
<dbromage@omni.com.au> wrote:

>On the subject of rail videos, the Through West Mail is a shining
>example of how they should be made. Just enough commentary at relevant
>points, no music over the footage and a good description of the line. I
>only wish I'd seen the climb up Tumulla in person.

And my absolute favourite rail video (and I have a couple of hundred
of them) is "A Steam Train Passes". Australian, and absolutely
brilliant!!

cheers

--
Mike Roebuck, Riehen, Switzerland  icq#7018252
'53 M Y* L-- KQ+ C c++ B11 Sh11 FCYork SSWFC R(Basle)