RE: Pendennis Castle

Just received my October 99 issue of the Railway Magazine from the UK.
On the front cover is a photo of 4079 Pendennis Castle outside the shed at
Dampier, with the following title:-
"COMING HOME?. Didcot bids to bring Pendennis Castle back from OZ"

Regards,  Graham  Elliott.

Gheringhap Loop is at the 82/83 Km post (87/88Km on standard gauge) South
West of Melbourne.

ICQ  30728800

 Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/