Re: Country(link?) - try walking instead

Hi Rob

Rob Kearey wrote in message <381CC286.D297B468@mailbox.uq.edu.au>...

>> >Clue: He pays for his trips, Jack.
>
>> Sure he does..... and your point?
>
>Paying for a service gives one a different perspective, is all.

Sure... butt that doesnt neccessarily make that perspective right or wrong..

>> >"Sorry mate. Buffet's shut." [Glares at parched tea-thirsting punter]
>
>> Depends where you are when you want your cuppa.... the ppl in the buffet
>> have to do stock take and reconciliation and stuff, so where would you
>> suggest they close the buffet?
>
>I'd suggest that this really shouldn't be the paying passenger's
>problem.

Point being is that for most things pple complain about there is a perfectly
reasonable explanation as to why it is happening... that has been what I
have been saying all along... it is up to pple to be reasonable after an
explanation is offered, if they cant well that is their problem..

Cheers
Jack
Queensland: Perfect One day
Beautiful the next
And wet for the other 363 days of the year