Re: Country(link?) - try walking instead

Poor old Jack, still has no Idea of what we are talking about.
We have had this discussion before, and he didnt understand then and he dosen't
now.
I have traveled Syd / Macksville on XPTs, in excess of 100 return trips.
Of all those trips only 5 were on time. (within 5 minutes)
30 were more than 1 hour late
20 were 2 hours late
one memorable example was 4 hours 20 minutes late, the rest were 30 -50 mins
late.

Some of the on board staff are very good and are embarresed about the
conditions, but most just don't care.
Jack , I am a rail fan , and rail is my prefered method of transport, But I was
forced to Sack Country link late last year, as I just could not stand the lack
of service any longer.
The general public don't want to know any of the lame excuses you offer for the
appalling standard of CUSTOMER SERVICE, and why should they ?
I will try again in late November, on a trip where time is not important to me
, to see if any improvement has been made,
By the way Jack, I am a full fare paying Ist class ticket buyer , and want
something close to 1st class service in return, is that to much to ask ?
So Jack until you understand the meaning of the word Service, please desist
from commenting on it.
Mylo.