Re: Country(link?) - try walking instead

Hi rob..

Rob Kearey wrote in message <38190FFA.A692E3CD@mailbox.uq.edu.au>...
>Jack wrote:
>
>> >I have traveled Syd / Macksville on XPTs, in excess of 100 return trips.
>
>> Makes my few thousand look a bit poor
>
>Clue: He pays for his trips, Jack.

Sure he does..... and your point?

>> But you get what you pay for... try a coach, they pull up every now and
then
>> and give you a feed, otherwise it is non stop boredom... at least on a
train
>> u are able to get up walk around have a cuppa if ya want when ya want...
>
>"Sorry mate. Buffet's shut." [Glares at parched tea-thirsting punter]

Depends where you are when you want your cuppa.... the ppl in the buffet
have to do stock take and reconciliation and stuff, so where would you
suggest they close the buffet?

Cheers
Jack
Queensland: Perfect One day
Beautiful the next
And wet for the other 363 days of the year