Re: [MELB] Hillside Vandalism

Michael Kurkowski <mk@netstra.com.au> wrote in message
8E70DB58CtelstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net">news:8E70DB58CtelstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net...
> Paul Dwerryhouse said in message <MsgID-suppressed>, I therefore quote:
>

> >The answer is to spend more on education so that these people can get
> >decent jobs...
> >

> No matter how hard you try, some people don't want to learn. Some people
> consider vandalism a penis extention.
>
> If you enforce laws hard enough, and actually punish the perpetrators of
> such crap, things might be different. In three words, our laws suck.
>
> You can throw $INFINITIVE money into education campaigns, and they will
> only come out worse off. There are some people who won't work, regardless
> of the cost. This is where the word for the dole is good, because it gives
> one a bit more incentive.
>
> Work for the dole isnt going to fix school age kids however, who are
> seemingly becoming worse for this type of event. Parents should also
> excercise more strict control, from a YOUNG age.
>
> Regards
> Michael.

Excuse me but how?
rewards makes of them spoilt little brats!
can't smack them, then you are a Child Beater, or worse ....
Talk it out....yes tried that one.
maybe drug them [with prescriptions from your local Doctor] that's hard to
catch.
dammed if I can see how the new generation is going to be any different to
our present crop of Politicians......Spoilt, Greedy, Ignorant and Rotten to
the Core!
Parents have the responsibilty of bringing up their kids the right way!
Courts and Busy Bodies have ensured that they do not have the Tools to do it
right!
No wonder Parents just look the other way, and bite their tongue each time
the kids come in days late with no explanations. It is probably better not
to know!
Rod