Re: [MELB] Hillside Vandalism

Paul Dwerryhouse said in message <MsgID-suppressed>, I therefore quote:

>The answer is to spend more on education so that these people can get
>decent jobs...

No matter how hard you try, some people don't want to learn. Some people
consider vandalism a penis extention.

If you enforce laws hard enough, and actually punish the perpetrators of
such crap, things might be different. In three words, our laws suck.

You can throw $INFINITIVE money into education campaigns, and they will
only come out worse off. There are some people who won't work, regardless
of the cost. This is where the word for the dole is good, because it gives
one a bit more incentive.

Work for the dole isnt going to fix school age kids however, who are
seemingly becoming worse for this type of event. Parents should also
excercise more strict control, from a YOUNG age.

Regards
Michael.

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?