Re: Left vs Right hand side driving (Was Australian trolleybuses??? )

Chris Brownbill wrote:

> We've got our share of dickheads though - on Tuesday I was on an Eastbound tram
> in Collins Street Melbourne.  Whilst stopped at the Elizabeth St safety zone, a
> bicycle courier zoomed through at full speed BETWEEN THE TRAM AND THE PEOPLE
> WAITING AT THE SAFETY ZONE.  All this while there was a cop on point duty
> directing traffic and he didn't do a thing!

Perhaps it is hard to taker a number plate of something which has no legal
identification -
and he couldn't leave what he was doing to chase! Trams, trains (and Trucks) are
considered by the public to stop as quick as their family car.

Regards,
David Head