Re: Left vs Right hand side driving (Was Australian trolleybuses??? )

david wrote:

> Neil Waller wrote:
>
> > Krel wrote:

> > Traffic in Indonesia drives on the left - more or less:)
>
> Yes sometime more on one, or the other depending on the road, the
> driver's haste etc. Never seen a 6 lane highway which here would be a two
> lane road, or buses going through roundabouts the wrong way because it is
> faster..... But not a accident I saw.
> Very different to Australian traffic.

We've got our share of dickheads though - on Tuesday I was on an Eastbound tram
in Collins Street Melbourne.  Whilst stopped at the Elizabeth St safety zone, a
bicycle courier zoomed through at full speed BETWEEN THE TRAM AND THE PEOPLE
WAITING AT THE SAFETY ZONE.  All this while there was a cop on point duty
directing traffic and he didn't do a thing!