Re: [VIC] headboards, nameplates and non authentic liveries. (was: [VIC] Steamrail headboard)

I was not impressed with the attitude of some steamrail volunteers when the
headboard was turned around for the last photostop on the Kulwin tour last year.
They were yelling out and telling the organiser to put it back. I hope that its
only a small number of steamrail volunteers with this attitude but it did not
impress me one bit, especially as the headboard was on R761 at every other
photostop.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: