[VIC] ideas for steam tours

I was just wondering, Who here would like to see a J and K double headed
train on the main line? I think for one trip it would be good if
Steamrail could hire J515 from Seymour and run it with K153 when it is
back in service (so there is a black K with the J). Even if a double
header wasn't possible Steamrail could run a tour with an R class to
Seymour and then J515 beyond, maybe to Dookie. If it's done properly,
running trips with unusual locomotive combinations (no triple headers
please! They look stupid) might be enough of an incentive to make this
sort of thing worthwhile. Especially if a tour is run with a locomotive
from a different society. I know I would book on a tour like this.
Steamrail probably wouldn't like this idea because J515 doesn't have one
of their stupid headboards! <g!>

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: