Re: Melbourne Double deckers

The frankston and Dandenong lines enjoy a 15 min frequency during off peak weekdays and about 5 mins peak. Its the
weekend sthat things drop off to 20 mins and 30 mins resp.
It would be nice to have maybe one or two more trains starting from frankston between 7:00 and 7:30..this would help
immensely..as would the greater capacity of double head 4Ds!!
Frequncies of 12 mins through day would be acceptable , with 15-20 mins in "the strange hours" Services could go alittle
longer at night ..maybe last services at 1:00 am with buses until first train.

Weekends need to be a lot better ..15 mins normal hours and 20mins in the slow times. Other lines are much worse off and
need dire attention.
Its stating the obvious but two half trains splitting the times are beter than one only half as often.

Heres a question...during normal hours..how many full fare paying customers are need ed to pay the driver??

cheers >:~)) Richard