Re: Melbourne Double deckers

Ashley Wright <ajwright@spam.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
3822932f.6478031@news.ozemail.com.au">news:3822932f.6478031@news.ozemail.com.au...
> I would think that frequencies from most outer
> suburbs should be about 10-15 minutes peak and 20-30 minutes off peak
> to be attractive enough to customers.

A bit less than what we've got now in Melbourne.

Southern and eastern Melbourne lines are now pretty much standardised at 15
minute frequencies off-peak. Other lines 20 minutes. All lines 20 mins
Saturdays and Sunday afternoons. 30 mins Sunday mornings, 40 mins Sunday
nights. Peak varies from about every 4 mins (Ringwood) to 10 (Sandringham),
with the worst being Upfield (20 mins) and the outer south eastern reaches,
past Dandenong.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia