Re: Country(link?) - try walking instead

while I think running NT3 into Brisbane is s great idea.... there is a
drawback... if Countrylink stopped running trains on the Branch, how long do
you think that line would stay open? I dont think NRR would be thrilled to
be the only operator on the line, with the associated high Access costs...
the line would eventually wither and die... as may happen in any case

Cheers
Jack
Queensland: Perfect One day
Beautiful the next
And wet for the other 363 days of the year