Re: Country(link?) - try walking instead

Switched On <yaropolk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
eYLT3.194$ky4.5522@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:eYLT3.194$ky4.5522@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...

> Which brings me to the other problem... why have that stupid Murwillumbah
> service which people from Brisbane have to connect via coach with? The
> coaches are _ALWAYS_ booked out and half the Brisbane passengers have to
> wait for the daylight service.  Murwillumbah is a tiny insignificant dot
> compared to Brisbane, so where is the market? Why not connect to

The market is those other insignificant places like Tweed Heads,
Coolangatta, and Surfers Paradise. Before the Gold Coast Railway (and maybe
still) it was easier get the bus to Murwillumbah rather than to Brisbane.
--
Regards,
Chris Stratton