Re: ATTN DAVID B RE 32'S IN TIBET

Eddie Oliver wrote
<snip>
>I won't contribute personal funds for a common-garden-variety 32; I
>expect at least a 34 to be located before I'll be coughing up.

The problem with these restoration appeals is that they keep getting
diverted from the original cause. You think you're contributing to restoring
a 57 class to working order, and the next thing you know some official is
opening a toilet block!
(sorry, that was uncalled for ).

If we're going to repatriate these forgotten Tibettan locos, should we
perhaps open up a subsidiary appeal to search for that prototype loco that
sunk with the ferry in the Clarence River at Grafton one stormy night?
<g,d,r>

Regards,

Paul Hogan