Re: ATTN DAVID B RE 32'S IN TIBET

The Morphetts wrote:

> So people - famous people, like, say, Eddie Oliver who are yet commit
> personal funds to the project will certainly be listed there if they
> are not forthcoming soon!

I won't contribute personal funds for a common-garden-variety 32; I
expect at least a 34 to be located before I'll be coughing up.

Actually I heard today that there is either a 28 or 29 class over there
too, albeit out of service under several metres of snow. Perhaps I'll
save my money until I can personally lead an expedition to verify its
location.

Eddie