Re: ATTN DAVID B RE 32'S IN TIBET

The Morphetts wrote:

>      Eddie, what possible use would there be for a 58/garratt on
>      Christmas Island???????

None. That's why they dumped it in the lagoon.

However they were being administered by ex-Australian-railway
"managers", who never missed an opportunity to
do everything from scratch without the slightest acknowledgment that the
rest of the world has any experience from which to learn. I think some
of them have now returned to Australia and are prominent in the
preservation scene.

> Now I know you are not serious. These people in Tibet face serious
> life challenges every day of the week and you seem to think that's its
> OK to rape the country of its few natural resources.....

That's the first time I've ever heard a converted 32 class referred to
as a "natural resource". Besides, I thought you said it was Nepal, not
Tibet? Or did they run in both countries? The plot thickens.

Eddie