Global Rail operators [was Re: Tocumwal and North]

Does anyone else have any book, journal or web references to railway
operators that have been successful in two or more different countries?

Yes, this is a homework question, but of the "choose your own topic"
variety of the kind that will hopefully show how globalisation can be
helpful for railways.

Regards,

Arthur.