Re: Melton - Bacchus Marsh closed

<<<<At this point we roll about the floor laughing. I would have thought that
the curve
at Ballan was not bad, there are many others I would fix up first.>>>>>>

I think he was referring to the fact that the platform is on the loop road. Way
I see it, only trains using the platform have to slow down for the diverge
which is not a problem as they are going to stop anyhow. Trains not using the
platform blast through on the straight road. Like you said, there are many more
important things that need attention around Victoria.

Mark.

Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/