Tocamwal and North

Now I have heard this from several different people, and they all say that
Freight vic's main objective is to open up north of Tocamwal with broad
gauge. Also I have heard that the drivers at Shepparton may all get moved to
Tocamwal because now they run the trains from Melbourne to Tocamwal then
drive a car back to Shepparton.  Also 9354 (night goods ex Tocamwal) has been
retimtabled to leave Tocamwal about 7:30pm so no more crosses at Murchison
East, as Shepparton will only have one person working at a time. So what has
happened to all the new goods that Freight Vic reckoned they had to go by
rail.

Doug.