The Federal Budget - Rail forgotten??

I listened to the Treasurer's budget speech tonight, but I must have been
asleep for I did not hear any mention of any funding for Rail projects, only
Road funding.
Granted that the Treasurer only focuses on the main points, there was not
one paragraph devoted to rail.  Possibly any funding will be in the fine
print.
It is likely that the $250million funding already allocated in previous
budgets will be reiterated.
It looks on the surface at least that no new major funding will be provided.
Any hope for diesel fuel excise relief for the Rail Industry has been
dashed.
Well it looks like Melbourne - Albury S.G. will never get concrete sleepers,
or Broadford - Albury replacement for its 1962 94lb rail. All of this is now
a Federal responsibility, as it is under ARTC ownership.

GF