Re: Channel 7 "Learners Show" Tram Driving.

Forster Family Inc wrote in message
<7lacge$rqj$1@centipede.wantree.com.au>...

>20 years later I reminded her of that trip and she raised her eyes to
>heavens in horror of that trip. She still vividly remembers that trip.
>Everyone probably has a horror tale of riding on the dreaded DEB Sets.

Actually, I travelled from Junee to Sydney in First Class on the Riverina
Express in 1980 - in a TB car - service was wonderful - stewardess service
was great (at seat service) as was the hostess (being a 14 year old
travelling unaccompanied, they took some care).

No complaints from me!

DaveP