Re: How do you scan slides?

David Langley wrote:

> Yes I guess this is possible because some labs do not care at all. But some do and the
> smaller independent labs are usually reliable. They are the ones with overheads to pay
> for and if the income is not there then .... well you can guess the rest. It is a pity
> you do not live near Seymour because I have never been accused of exposing film
> whether I cared or not. At Seymour we care very greatly and would always love the
> chance to process your railway pictures.

At my last photo lab (the one before the one I am using now), I complained that an entire
roll was out of focus, but they said it was my fault.  They subsequently found that they
had not positioned the lens properly after doing an enlargement and had wrecked about 2
days worth of films.  Not long after this, I complained that their blacks were coming out
a dark purple colour.  When they disagreed with me, I moved to my present processor.

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard