Re: How do you scan slides?

MarkBau1 wrote:

> Yes, thankfully this newsgroup is not moderated so you don't have to apologise
> for anything.
>
> Kodak, like Fuji, do have quality control probrams like Kodak's Q lab for E6. I
> have usually found labs that are franchisee's to these programs to be better
> than most independents, but as always there are exceptions.

We use the Fujitech Control Programme and have little or no trouble with quality.
As soon as something shows in the test scans (which is long before it shows up in a
picture) the technician is on the phone and advising how to tweak the machine for
optimum performance.

> David, is it true you give heavy discounts for processing signal photo's? :-)

Provided you present them in person. :-) :-) :-) ;-)

David.