Re: How do you scan slides?

Chris Stratton wrote:

> David Martin <d_martin@mountains.net.au> wrote in message
> 375a8113.0@news.camtech.net.au">news:375a8113.0@news.camtech.net.au...
> > Near where I live is a shop & lab run by a pro photographer - they are
> good.
> > I have also been very happy with the service & results from National
> Photos,
> > whom I've used for many years. But I avoid the 1hr places - I've had some
> > very dodgy results from them.

As the owner operator of a 1 hour lab I'm not sure whether to take you all to
task or not because in the past I too have had some ordinary service. However,
I can guarantee that the service at Photo Express/Fletchers Fotographics in
Seymour is second to none. Sorry Mr. B for using the ng for an ad but I had to
defend the legitimate operators of quality labs. National Photos are not doing
the general industry much good. Yes you get cheaper processing but have you the
ability to complain with a hearing if you are not happy. And it is not a 1 hour
lab. My lad uses quality Fuji equipment and materials.

David Langley.