Re: How do you scan slides?

I had to get a large plan copied & reduced. I phoned the local Canon HQ, who
gave me the name of a company which had the right equipment. Might be worth
trying.

Whilst I agree with the comments about "shifty Joes", I also agree that
Kodak is not the be all & end all.
Near where I live is a shop & lab run by a pro photographer - they are good.
I have also been very happy with the service & results from National Photos,
whom I've used for many years. But I avoid the 1hr places - I've had some
very dodgy results from them.

--
David Martin
Web Developer