Re: Tonight's Railway Adventures episode- Get the REAL Facts regarding Victorian Episode.

Grahame Ferguson wrote:

> Dear Wombat, It is easy to make acusations when one makes them under the
> cover of a psuedonym.

Perhaps Mr Wombat ain't in a position to post under his real name.

It is a fact of life that Railway Organisations generally doesn't like
people knowing of their inner workings posting possibly sensitive
details on aus.rail. I remember the witchunt after one particular post I
made.  A VRTC employee accusing innocent employees of other
organisations etc...

> It is also easy to make them when you have not approached the people
> concerned and got their side of the story.

What are the real facts then?  Neither side is going to be exactly
forthcoming, are they.  You have to remember VLP *allegedly* tried to
get Ch 10 to edit the sequence out of the episode.

> Have you done just that?
> This whole episode has become a trial by internet.

Reporting VLP's manoeuvrings 'trial by internet'?

> I am trying to defend persons that have no input or knowledge of what is
> posted behind their back on the internet.
>
> After all this, I am sure we have lifted the ratings of the show through
> curiousity.

Bewdy, I'll have to rush out & buy shares in Channel 10 :o)

> But what we all really want to know is, how do you know so much when  the
> show has not even been on TV yet??
> How do you know so much of the internal workings of VLP, and the DOI???
>
> From my understanding, the preview tapes are usually only sent to those
> persons involved in the filming.

Just because this episode hasn't been aired yet, doesn't mean the
details can't propagate along the grapevine...

P.S. I did notice that last Saturday he was signing TRB's, working Staff
& Ticket, and operating a Trolley, apparently by himself, I hope the WA
Accreditation people aren't as jumpy has here in Victoria :o)

P.P.S. Wouldn't it be nice if the results of Boards or Inquiry were
publicly available?  Then we wouldn't have to rely on Rumour for the
details...:o)

--
Mr Notagunzel.
Trying to avoid the Gunzels.