Re: Tonight's Railway Adventures episode

Responding to anonymous posters with cryptic messages:
The 26.6 episode was not Victoria, it was SA.  Nobody has mentioned it on
aus.rail, so it must have had nothing to criticise.  It has been the only
episode which I have seen, and was as good as any other of the genre.
Presenter Scott rode to Alice Springs on the sg Ghan, rode on the preserved
ng one there, then rode a camel back to Quorn via the former ng route.
There must have been some Pichi Richi scenes, but I can't recall them.
Along the way there were historical flashbacks: mainly from TAR
construction.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith