Re: Tonight's Railway Adventures episode

Roderick Smith wrote:

> Responding to anonymous posters with cryptic messages:
> The 26.6 episode was not Victoria, it was SA.  Nobody has mentioned it on
> aus.rail, so it must have had nothing to criticise.  It has been the only
> episode which I have seen, and was as good as any other of the genre.
> Presenter Scott rode to Alice Springs on the sg Ghan, rode on the preserved
> ng one there, then rode a camel back to Quorn via the former ng route.
> There must have been some Pichi Richi scenes, but I can't recall them.
> Along the way there were historical flashbacks: mainly from TAR
> construction.
>
> --
> Regards
> Roderick Smith
> Rail News Victoria Editor

Did you like how the train was pulled by a DL, then  arrived with a NR in
charge?

Still think as a series it is well done.  Emjoyed the steamtown segment -
haven't seen them in action untill now. And it was a interesting journey
following the old ghan route.

Regards,
Davdi Head